- Ragi is a powerhouse of calcium , and what better way to start your day than with a piping hot bowl of Ragi vermicelli/semiya.
- Loaded with fiber , this keeps you full for a longer time – ZERO maida , NO preservatives
- We have used khapli (emmer) wheat , that is known to be low on gluten.
- Suitable for all age groups. 100% vegeterian
How to cook:
- Soak the vermicelli in normal water , for about 5 – 6 mins. Since there is NO maida added, the vermicelli will soften up
- In a wok , add oil , and sautee onions and vegetables of your choice
- Drain the water, and add the softened vermicelli in the wok. Add salt as per taste.
- Garnish with grated coconut , coriander and some lime juice
- Serve hot