- Orchard Lane Raspberry Gulkand is made from suncooked rose petals using only mishri ( rock sugar) as sweetener and not refined sugar.
- The burst of juicy raspberries adds the much needed colour to the traditional gulkand, while allowing the flavour and taste of Indian Damask roses to shine through.
- Raspberries are complementary to roses and do not alter the rose flavour and hence Raspberry Rose jam is a fine delicacy traditionally made in the west as well. Raspberries are great antioxidants and are high in fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Gulkand is a powerful rejuvenator that helps those suffering from acidity, fatigue, indigestion or mental stress. It has natural cooling properties and is a stress reliever. For those who are blessed with a good health, a teaspoon of gulkand taken regularly ensures that the skin, digestion, appetite and general wellness is maintained.
- This Gulkand has a wonderful pink colour and will bring brightness to whatever food you add it to. Try it with milkshakes, lassi, ice cream. Or bake a raspberry rose flavoured cake instead. Cookies, desserts and mocktails – the options are endless and benefits are huge
Ingredients Damask Rose Petals, Mishri ( Rock Sugar), Elaichi (Cardamom), Raspberries