Lavender Essential Oil has a fresh, light, floral, cooling and an unbelievably soothing aroma that is trusted across the world for its stress relieving capabilities. Its one of the most versatile essential oils and is used for healing matters of the body, mind and heart. Lavender Essential Oil’s main components, linalool and linalyl acetate are known to have sedative and anxiety relieving based on many studies.
- Supports healthy Immunity – Lavender Essential Oil enhances immune function due its anti- inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- Has Sedative Properties – Lavender essential oil is used across the world for helping people relax and sleep better. As per many studies, lavender has proven itself to be affective over and over again.
- Has Skin Healing Benefits – Another reason why this essential oil is deeply loved is due to its ability to heal most skin related concerns (small burns, itching, rashes, acne etc) as it has amazing anti-inflammatory, antiallergic, antifungal and antimicrobial properties.
- Soothes Painful, Swollen Muscles and headaches – Adding a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil into any of your massage oils is a great idea, especially if the pain is related to stress and tension. It is also used often to reduce discomfort when dealing with PMS cramps.
- Calms Stress and Anxiety – Lavender Essential oil has outstanding sedative and healing effects on the nervous system. Considering that a number of illnesses are stress induced, this one essential oil can help in preventive as well be an ideal partner through treatment.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
Lavender Essential oil has a very gentle and restoring energy that brings in a sense of protection, peace and purification. It has been known to lift the heavy weight of depression, anxiety and sadness from the spirit. In terms of Chakra healing this is the only essential oil that helps balance and cleanse all the chakras.
- Fragrance Family – Floral
- Perfumery Note –Middle to Top
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Clear to pale yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety –
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc