Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has floral, sweet, exotic, smooth and tropical aroma that helps balance blood pressure, heart rate and helps induce feelings of relaxation. It has intoxicating and soothing effects that calm the mind, body & soul. When used in massage it can help release tension related pain and offers stabilization of emotions. This essential oil is also used often by perfumers, in skincare & in hair care.
- Deeply calms Anxiety, Depression & Insomnia – Ylang Ylang Essential Oil a harmonizing effect on our heart rate and blood pressure, it also helps reduce processing time & memory retrieval. And therefore, helps you dwell into the calm of the deep now.
- Reduces Stress & Tension – Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has a magical relationship with the heart and has an ability to reduce rapid heartbeat. It is ideal when dealing with someone who has suffered trauma or deep loss.
- Calms Tension related Pain in the body – It is effective in reducing tension related pain in the body. Add a few drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil into your massage oil and apply on affected area.
- Moisturizes Skin Deeply – Ylang Ylang has Skin healing & anti- inflammatory properties which make it very effective against a number of skin conditions.
- Supports Sensuality & Romance – Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has exotic, intoxicating & sensual tones that help us relax deeply and feel safe to step into our sexuality, making it ideal for creating a nice romantic atmosphere.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil helps soothe those with a troubled mind, who find it hard to forgive or are overthinkers. With its allure it brings you back to the center and aids us to look at the wonderful world around us. It helps us look at everything through a lense of love & understanding. Ylang Ylang essential oil helps us connect to our own heart and true self, along with which it also helps us connect to our sexuality. This Essential oil helps us balance the heart & sacral chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Floral
- Perfumery Note – Base to Middle
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Colourless
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol and Linalool.