Organic Kudampuli (Garcinia):
Kudampuli (Garcinia cambogia) also known as Gambooge, Malabar Tamarind, Fish Tamarind etc is an essential ingredient in all the seafood loving kitchens in Central Kerala, the coastal South Indian state. As the name suggests (Puli = sour in Malayalam), the dried fruit is used as a souring agent in Kerala’s famous fish curries and other seafood preparations. Kudampuli is known for its medicinal values in Ayurveda. It helps to promote digestion, and a decoction (kashayam) made out of it is used against Arthritis and some uterine deceases. It is also known to cure ulcers.
• Kudampuli has lots of medicinal values. It is using widely in Ayurveda for making medicines.
• Kudampuli helps to control appetite.
• It helps to promote digestion, and cures many stomach related problems.
• Kudampuli is used for rheumatism, bowel complaints like constipation and intestinal parasites.
• Kudampuli is used against Arthritis and some uterine deceases.
• It helps to reduce cholesterol in blood.