Orange Essential Oil has a fresh, fruity, sparkly, citrusy aroma that is refreshing in a way that can help you get up from the lowest of places. This essential oil fill us up with a feeling a cheerfulness along with a deep calm. This is one aroma that will be loved by everyone at home no matter what age group they fall in.
- Induces feelings of joy and Cheerfulness – Orange Essential Oil has sedative and antidepressant properties that helps unblock & move stagnant energy. It gently eases the mind & also instills feelings of happiness & hope.
- Eases Anxiety & Stress – Orange Essential Oil is loved by one and all! It is very effective in reducing feelings of stress & anxiety. It helps calm tension and soothes an overwhelmed mind.
- Supports Healthy Immunity & helps Detoxify – Orange Essential Oil has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, diuretic and immune stimulating properties that support healthy immunity.
- Soothes Digestive Discomfort & Nausea – Orange essential oil helps soothe digestive discomfort such as constipation, flatulence, cramps, nausea and vomiting.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
Orange Essential Oil has the ability to bring childlike joy into our lives and help open up the heart to new possibilities. It helps conquer fears and obsessions and gently allows us to see the truth. Once you get past the illusion it helps reconnect with your true self and revitalizes the spirit. Orange Essential Oil helps balance the heart Chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Citrus
- Perfumery Note – Top
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – If applied in a massage blend, wait 12 hours before exposing skin to strong UV light or sunlight. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Limonene and Linalool.