Fish Oil | Cod Liver Oil (Omega 3) – For All Stages Of Life – Supports Your Brain, Eyes, Heart & Bones – Mymatsya – 500ml
About this Product
- MyMatsya cod liver oil is the purest form of Omega-3 rich from wild arctic cod fish straight from the cold waters off Norway.
- It contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
- It is a rich oil that supports your brain, eyes, heart and bones. It can also fight inflammation in your body and helps maintain normal heart function, blood pressure and blood triglyceride level.
- Take One tablespoon – One Or Two times daily during your mealtime.
- After initially opening the bottle, keep refrigerated and preferably use within 60 days.
Ingredients: Lipids Produced From Food Production Of Northeast Arctic Cod Fish 99.5% Of Weight
The European Food Safety Authority Have Approved Health Claims For:
- Maintenance Of Normal Heart Function, Blood Pressure And Blood Triglyceride Level
- Maintenance Of Normal Brain Function
- Maintenance Of Normal Vision
- Normal Development Of The Brain, Eyes And Vision Of The Fetus And Breastfed Infants
Omega-3 Intake Has Further Been Associated With:
- Reducing Symptoms Of ADHD
- Mood Regulation
- Improving Cognition And Working Memory
- Decreasing The Likelihood Of Preterm Birth
- Improving Function Of Joints
- Depressing Inflammation And Enhancing Immune Response
- Generally Supporting For Healthy Aging