Benefits of Gir Cow Ghee:
- Gir Cow milk contains only A2 protein, which is healthier and more nutritious than A1 protein
- According to our Ayurvedic Texts ,Cow Ghee has Pranic powers and heals the body from inside out .
- Enriched with vitamin A, E, and D.
- Ghee contains conjugated linolenic acid (CLA), which is helpful in losing weight, especially belly fat.
- Cow Ghee is recommended in Ayurveda for boosting fertility in both men and women.
- It helps rid the body of toxins by lubricating the colon and thus leads to tissue rejuvenation.
- A daily supplement of Gir cow ghee helps to keep joints supple
- Ghee is rich in butyric acid, a short-chain fatty acid that aids in better digestion. Butyric acid heals the digestive tract thus reducing inflammation.
- The saturated fat in Gir Cow Ghee melts at 37°C and our body temperature is 37.2°C, which is why it gets totally absorbed in the body.