Frankincense Essential Oil has a resinous, balsamic, pine like, woody, soothing aroma with a lemony top note that brings you right back to the current moment and calms the mind. Spiritually this sacred plant has been used to strengthen connection with the divine and oneself for many many years and this essential oil is also mentioned in the bible.
Key Properties Frankincense Essential
- Supports Healthy Immunity – Frankincense essential oil is an immunostimulant by nature and has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
- Helps calm stress and enhances cognition – Frankincense essential oil has been researched to be a tonic for the mind and has been used in traditional medicine for eons. It’s an excellent essential oil to help deepen your meditation practice.
- Soothes tired and sore muscles – Due to its pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties Frankincense Essential Oil is an ideal addition to any of your pain massage blends.
- Excellent addition to any skincare routine – Frankincense essential oil has wonderful skin healing properties that can reduce appearance of scars, add a warm glow and bring out your healthiest skin.
- Supports deep and clear breathing – Frankincense Essential Oil has been found to help people suffering from respiratory conditions. Add a few drops to your inhaler might help out in the winter months.
Spiritual Benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense essential oil is used by most energy workers across the world due to its amazing properties that help us connect with ourselves deeper. It is known to have any instant strong clarifying effect on our life force. It is also used extensively to balance chakras and in abundance/manifestation practices.
- Fragrance Family – Balsamic
- Perfumery Note – Base to Middle
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Clear to pale yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety –
Blends well with Lavender. Geranium. Etc