Flax Seeds – Just Organik – 200gm
- Just Organik Flax Seeds are crunchy seeds packed with full of nutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals, and essential vitamins.
- Organic Flax seeds are nutty yet pleasantly sweet in taste. Ground seeds are a great addition to toppings in yogurt, desserts, smoothies, shakes, cereal based snacks, etc.
- Toasted and ground seeds often sprinkled over salads, desserts, particularly sundaes and other ice cream preparations.
- Gently toasted flax widely used in the confectionery as an addition to biscuits, sweets, muffins and cakes
- Flax seeds are an excellent source of many health-benefiting nutrients, dietary fiber, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
- Flax seeds are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid
- Regular intake of small portions of flax seeds in the diet helps to lower LDL or “bad cholesterol” and increases HDL or “good cholesterol” levels in the blood
- The seeds contain lignans, a class of phytoestrogens considered to have antioxidant and cancer-preventing properties.
- Flax are an excellent source of vitamin-E. Vitamin-E is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of mucosa and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.
- The seeds packed with many important B-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6, and folates. Folates contribute to avoiding neural tube defects in the fetus when consumed during pre-conception period and pregnancy.
- Flaxseed is a rich source of minerals like manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and selenium