- Orchard Lane Cranberry Gulkand is made from suncooked rose petals using only mishri ( rock sugar) as sweetener and not refined sugar.
- The burst of juicy and tart cranberries adds the much needed colour to the traditional gulkand, while allowing the flavour and taste of Indian Damask roses to shine through.
- Cranberries have amazing antioxidant properties, prevent infections and inflammations. Orchard Lane Cranberry Gulkand is a great way to add cranberries as well as the benefits of rose petals to your daily life. Improves eye-sight, skin complexion and aids in cleansing of gut.
- Gulkand is a powerful rejuvenator that helps those suffering from acidity, fatigue, indigestion or mental stress. It has natural cooling properties and is a stress reliever. For those who are blessed with a good health, a teaspoon of gulkand taken regularly ensures that the skin, digestion, appetite and general wellness is maintained.
- This Gulkand has a wonderful pink colour and will bring brightness to whatever food you add it to. Try it with milkshakes, lassi, ice cream. Or bake a raspberry rose flavoured cake instead. Cookies, desserts and mocktails – the options are endless and benefits are huge
Ingredients Damask Rose Petals, Mishri ( Rock Sugar), Elaichi (Cardamom), Cranberries