This oil is unique in and unlike most other vegetable oil. it closely resembles sebum, a waxy substance produced by our skin glands, so it can act as a natural skin conditioner.
It is non-toxic, non-comedogenic and non-allergenic. This means that it will not clog pores and will not cause any allergic reactions. It is also not an irritant, so it can safely be used around the eyes and on the skin.
• Cleanse the skin
• Seal moisture and create an effective barrier to external elements – as its molecular structure is very similar to the secretion of the sebaceous glands in the skin that it is readily accepted and tolerated
• Control oily skin
• Eliminating acne
• Moisturize chapped lips
• Effective moisturize dry and painful cuticles
• Moisturize cracked feet and dry hands
• Relieving itching, dryness and for eczema and psoriasis
• Reducing the effect of sunburns – the vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in damage control and skin repair. Under the protective layer of this waxy substance, the skin can regenerate and normalize.
• Controlling hair loss – helps grow new hair and unclogs hair follicles
• Relieve scalp psoriasis
•As Carrier Oil for using Essential Oils
- • Only a few drops of Jojoba oil are enough to cover your entire face.
• Before using any oil, always test its sensitivity to your skin. Just apply a little bit on your wrist or lower arm and watch for reaction over 24 hours.
• Be sure that you are purchasing high-quality Clear Jojoba Oil