German Chamomile Essential oil has a vibrant blue colour with a strong, herbal and slightly fruit aroma that has a soothing, cooling and calming effect on the mind. Apart from this Chamomile is fantastic essential oil for irritated & sensitive skin and is also a great for soothing muscle and joint pains due to its potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Soothes Irritated Skin/ Skin Healing – German Chamomile Essential Oil is known to have skin healing properties along with having potent anti- inflammatory benefits. It is very cooling and effective when dealing with rashes, insect bites, burns, eczema or psoriasis.
- Provides Relief to Stiff Joints or Painful Muscles – Adding a few drops of German Chamomile to your pain relief oil is a great idea as its very effective in soothing pain, stiffness and swelling
- Promotes Healthy Respiration – Diffusing or Inhaling German Chamomile essential oil helps soothe any allergy caused constrictions in the nasal passage
- Comforts Skin Allergies – German Chamomile has anti-allergy and antihistaminic properties.
- Calms Down Mental Stress and Promotes Restful Sleep– Chamomile as a plant has been very calming and soothing properties. It is a great additive to add into your bath water after a long stressful day.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF CHAMOMILE ESSENTIAL OIL
Chamomile Essential Oil instils a sense of calm, ease and balance. It is known to help dispel anger, resentment and chaos when inhaled. It has a nourishing presence that promotes gentleness, serenity, spiritual awareness, inner peace and emotional balance. It is also one of the essential oils that is used to attract abundance and keep negative energies at bay. Chamomile essential oil is used to balance the solar plexus and root chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Herbal
- Perfumery Note – Middle
- Consistency – Viscous
- Colour – Dark Blue
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene & Linalool.