Ajwain – Just Organik – 100gm
- Also called Carom seeds
- Flavourful yet sharply pungent, Just Organik Ajwain seeds are one of the traditional spices commonly featuring in Indian cuisine
- The active principles in the ajwain may help increase the digestive function of the intestinal tract through facilitating the release of gut juices (gastro-intestinal secretions).
- Thymol, the essential oil obtained from ajwain has local anesthetic, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
- Just Organik Ajwain seeds are rich source of fiber, minerals, vitamins, and anti-oxidants
- Ajwain seeds are ground just before preparing dishes and added to the recipes in the final stages to keep fragrance and flavour of the food intact
- In Punjab state of India, the spice seeds notably added to make bread, ajwain parantha